The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is indicated to reduce the look of skin blemishes, congestion, and balances visible aspects of sebum activity. Niacinamide can also have the benefit of brightening skin tone.
However, this formulation is not the primary recommended product for the treatment of acne. Anti bacterials like benzoyl peroxide, Azelaic acid or retinoids are preferred for the treatment of acne.
This product can be used alongside a moisturiser rather than being used as the sole product for hydrating.
What are the benefits of Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%?
- Clears congested complexions and minimise the appearance and severity of blemishes
- Reduces dark spots on the skin as it can help to break down excess melanin.
- Retains moisture and improves skin hydration.
- Transforms uneven skin texture and skin tone.
- Helps balance the skins oil production.
- Reduces appearance of large pores.
- Help regenerate skin cells.
What are the key ingredients of Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%?
- Niacinamide – A form of vitamin B3 that can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can help your skin to retain moisture.
- Zinc – A mineral that is essential that can help with irritating symptoms such as itching, redness, peeling skin and inflammation.
- Vegan, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Who is it suitable for?
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Those who have mature skin.
- Those who deals with eczema, irritation, or redness.
- Those who has a lot of blemishes and congested skin.