The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA (Hyaluronic Acid) is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.
This 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry, known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation.
Hyaluronic acid is a humectant which draws moisture to the skin and its effects are maximised if its combined with a good moisturiser.
What are the benefits of Lactic Acid 10% + HA?
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Brighten out the skin tone.
- Evens out the skin texture.
- Helps other serums to penetrate into the skin better by eliminating the top layer of dead skin.
- Makes the skin smoother.
Who is it suitable for?
- Those who deals with acne, breakouts, and scarring.
- Those who has blackheads and whiteheads.
- Dull, dehydrated, and dry skin.
- Mature skin with signs of aging.
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Not recommended for those who has sensitive skin. A milder 5% formula is also available.