The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil is a heavier oil used to hydrate dry or dehydrated skin and is also hydrating for hair. It can be mixed with moisturisers or as a separate layer after the application of serums and creams during the evening skincare routine.
This formulation uses 100% pure Moroccan argan seed oil extracted through a cold pressing that preserves the integrity of the oil’s fatty acids, vitamins, phenols (including caffeic acid) and carotenes.
The Ordinary’s Moroccan argan oil is completely unrefined and imparts a natural scent.
What are the benefits of 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil?
- Soften the skin.
- Hydrates dry and flaky skin.
- Supports healthy skin.
- Tames hair frizz.
- Gives a soft sheen and strength to hair.
What are the key ingredients of 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil?
- Argan oil’s main fatty acid content is made up of oleic acid and linoleic acid. The oil supports healthy skin and reduces the appearance of flaking. It also adds soft sheen and strength to hair.
- Omega-9 – Rich in antioxidants, Omega-9 also helps to improve skin’s elasticity.
- Omega-6 – Helps to treat skin and hair problems that occur with extreme dryness.
- Vegan, alcohol-free, silicone-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Who is it suitable for?
- Suitable for all skin types (normal, oily, dry/dehydrated).
- Best used for those with dry/dehydrated skin.
- Those with frizzy or damaged hair.