The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA is an antioxidant serum that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
The Matrixyl is a proprietary peptide formula while hyaluronic acid draws moisture to the skin to improve hydration. This product has a light texture and not a true moisturiser. It needs to be combined with a good hydration formula to allow it to do its best job on your skin.
However, it is best to not use Peptides in the same routine as direct acids, LAA (L-Ascorbic Acid) and ELAA (Ethylated Ascorbic Acid).
What are the benefits of Matrixyl 10% + HA?
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin by drawing in moisture.
- Makes the skin smoother and plump.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Supports collagen production.
- Regulates cells activity and supports wound healing.
What are the key ingredients of Matrixyl 10% + HA ?
- Matrixyl – A peptide complex that reduces static and dynamic wrinkles. This formula contains two generations of Matrixyl (Matrixyl 3000 and Matrixyl Synthe’6).
- Hyaluronic acid- Enhances the delivery of Matrixyl and boosts the skin’s moisture content for a plump, smooth appearance.
- Alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Who is it suitable for?
- Those with mature skin, dealing with signs of ageing.
- Those with fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin.
- Those who needs extra hydration.
- Those who wants firmer skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.