The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil is used in combination with moisturisers as part of night time skincare routines or added as a separate layer after water based serums and creams are applied.
This product is rich in linoleic acid, linolenic acid and pro-vitamin A, all of which degrade when the oil extraction process involves heat.
While cold-pressed extraction is complex, it preserves all of the quality of this important oil which has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
What are the benefits of 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil?
- Regulates the production of excess sebum.
- Replenishes lost moisture.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin.
- Provides enhanced barrier support.
- Targets visible signs of aging.
- Makes your skin radiant with glow.
Who is it suitable for?
- Acne prone skin.
- All skin types.
- Especially for dry and dehydrated skin.