The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F is a high-strength treatment designed to fight the signs of UV damage, as well as signs of ageing such as sunspots and fine lines.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is an oil-soluble derivative of Vitamin C that can be used in higher concentrations without drawbacks. It is one of the most stable derivatives of Vitamin C but, being a derivative, its potency will not be directly comparable to pure L-Ascorbic Acid.
It is provided in this oil-format formula in combination with Vitamin F, also known as essential fatty acids. Aside from the general benefits of pure Vitamin C, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmiate has been shown to offer specific skin brightening benefits.
What are the benefits of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F?
- Reduces signs of ageing like sunspots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Protects your skin against UV damage and environmental damage.
- Plumps the skin.
- Brightens the skin tone.
What are the key ingredients?
- Vitamin F – An essential fatty acids that could reduce skin inflammation, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
- Vitamin C – An effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the signs of aging.
- Vegan, water-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Who is it suitable for?
- Ideal for those with normal or dry skin.
- Those with mature skin.
- Those with skin damage from the sun or environment.
- Those with sensitive skin that could get irritated easily.