CS 708 Implant Toothbrush – Hits all the spots thanks to the perfect bend
Behind wires, on lingual braces, fixed dentures, even below implants – wherever cleaning is particularly tricky. The handle of the CS 708 is flexible and its head can be infinitely bent, thus guaranteeing the perfect cleaning angle.
The head features seven tufts of fine Curen® filaments. It is small and compact, yet extremely efficient at removing plaque. Thanks to the bend in the handle, the CS 708 tootbrush can get to difficult-to-reach areas with no problems since it can be easily bent.
What’s more, the head is both extremely small and very compact. Seven tufts of fine Curen® filaments remove plaque wherever it easily builds up. Developed in cooperation with Prof. Dr. Kirsten Warrer and Prof. Dr. Hugo Roberto Lewgoy.
What makes CS 708 Implant Toothbrush special?
– Perfect cleaning angle
– Cleans hard-to-reach areas
– For implants, fixed dentures, brackets, lingual braces
– Extremely compact, seven-tuft head
– Curen® filaments measuring 0.12 mm
– Easy-to-bend handle
– Developed with Prof. Dr. Kirsten Warrer and Prof. Dr. Hugo Roberto Lewgoy
– Made in Switzerland