The Ordinary 100% plant derived Squalane is an ingredient that is found naturally in the skin. It has a high emollient action and acts as an excellent hydrator and can help to prevent ongoing loss of hydration that impairs suppleness of the skin.
Despite being a very lightweight oil, doesn’t block the pores and is suitable for use on all skin types. It can also be applied to hair to increase heat protection, add shine and reduce potential breakage.
Ideally it is used mixed in with moisturising lotions or creams, after cleansing ,toning and treatment serums or it can be applied as a separate layer after moisturising.
What are the benefits of 100% Plant-Derived Squalane?
- Softens and smooths dry skin.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Restores skin elasticity.
- Prevents moisture loss.
- Protects hair from heat and breakage.
- Gives a supple shine to your hair.
Who is it suitable for?
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Those who has damaged hair.