Tear-resistant. Smooth. Extremely effective.
This DF 820 Dental Tape is super resistant to tears. It is PTFE-coated for a wonderfully smooth experience – the floss tape slides easily through tight, interdental spaces. And cleans wonderfully well.
PTFE or known as Polytetrafluoroethylene is a synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene. What makes it special?
- Hydrophobic, non-wetting, high density and resistant to high temperatures.
- An incredibly versatile material with a wide variety of applications.
- Has non-stick properties so it causes low friction.
- Food grade compliancy.
The front teeth, particularly the lower ones, are often very close together. So close that not even the CURAPROX CPS prime 06 interdental brush can be used. Dental tape is perfect in cases like these due to its thin shape.
Dental tapes are wider than dental floss. That thickness makes it easier to wrap and hold around your fingers. This wideness makes the flossing action more efficient. Instead of flossing multiple times in the same gap, now you can do it in one or two slides.
DF 820 Dental Tape can also be very useful for:
- Implant care
- Particularly tight gaps, e.g. between the front teeth
- Cleaning teeth
- Getting stuck food out
- Protecting the teeth from decay