Ouli’s Ointment was created by celebrity make-up artist Stephanie G-M to initially help treat the irritated skin of models and clients she worked with. This organic, all-purpose balm boasts three star ingredients – olive oil, beeswax and roman chamomile, that all work in sync to soothe, nourish and protect the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
Now a staple in many make-up artist kits and beauty editor bags, Ouli’s Ointment is commonly used to:
- Act as a barrier under make-up for a healthy glow
- Tame fly-away hairs
- Create a subtle, glitter-free highlighter
- Soothe under-eye lines and chapped lips
- Combine with lip stick or lip pigment as a stain.
- Hydrate dry skin, soothe cuts and burns while reducing redness.
Stephanie also uses it on her children and family to:
- Soothe nappy rashes
- Reduce redness from sunburns or post-waxed skin.
We love Ouli’s Ointment for its versatility and simple ingredients. Keep it in your make-up bag as a multifunctional go-to for yourself.
Check out the other Ouli’s Ointment products here.