MooGoo’s Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF 40 uses Zinc because it’s naturally derived, even if it makes the cream a bit thicker and a little harder to apply.
Zinc Oxide acts like a reflective umbrella on the skin, reflecting UV rays away. It’s also suitable for all ages, from babies to adults, and even newborns. And also all skin types, even for the most sensitive.
MooGoo’s sunscreen suits people that are sensitive to sunscreen with UV filters, and want a Zinc-based sunscreen that is not greasy.
This sunscreen has been tested to be 40 mins waterproof. However, we recommend to always reapply any sunscreen after swimming as the mechanical action of swimming and drying can remove sunscreen.
What makes Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF 40 special?
- A natural, water-resistant, Zinc-based SPF 40 sunscreen
- We use natural clear Zinc in a topical cream, rubs in clear
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 24.96% w/w
- No chemical UV filters – Zinc provides broad spectrum protection
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Moisturising and gentle enough to reapply throughout the day as required
- Dermatologically tested