Last Swab Baby is a reusable, sustainable and sanitary alternative to cotton swabs, buds, and Q-tips specially designed for toddlers and cleaning those delicate areas around the eye, outer ears, nose and navel, or for applying cream to targeted areas.
What makes Last Swab Baby special?
- Reusable, sustainable, sanitary
- The tip is designed to prevent deep insertion and protect your child from injury.
- Durable (reusable up to 1,000 times)
- Easy to clean with water and soap
- Comes in a high quality case made of Recycled Ocean-Bound Plastic (available in a range of pretty colors)
- Portable (easy to store and travel-friendly size)
Last Object- the brand, is committed to eliminating single use items by creating sustainable alternatives. They aim for at least 10x real environmental impact vs the traditional single use products they replace, creating items with high usability and excellent design.
Check out the other Last Object swabs here.