Use pre, during or post workout as a face mask, also a great primer under makeup if you’re oil prone.
It also treats the complexion with purifying, soothing and moisturizing ingredients so your skin becomes the best it’s ever been. And it’s vegan!
What are the benefits of Sweaty Faace Mask?
- Moisturises, soothes, tones and keep pores unclogged.
- Loads the skin with vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Helps fight blemishes and damaging external aggressors.
- Gives overworked skin a much-needed refresh, while adding buoyancy.
- Reduces oil production to make your makeup stays better.
What are the key ingredients?
- Argan oil is the Goldilocks of oils – not too heavy, not too light, but just right for all complexions thanks to its omega fatty acids
- Vitamin E compounds that moisturise, soothe and keep pores unclogged (the last thing you need when there are already toxins lingering)
- Grapefruit revitalises the senses and loads the skin with vitamin C and antioxidants
- Bergamot is a stellar blemish fighter for sensitive skin that has a tendency to overreact with astringent ingredients; antioxidant-rich
- Lavender fights the good fight against damaging external aggressors
- Galbanum tones, giving overworked skin that much needed refresh and deep clean
- Patchouli adds buoyancy. Essentially, it’s strength training for your skin.
Who needs to use Sweaty Faace Mask?
- If you have an oily face.
- If you feel like you’re constantly perspiring from workouts, work or weather changes.
- If you need a skin detox to keep it cool, calm and collected.
- Suitable for all skin types