Oriental Botanicals Livaclean combines Milk Thistle with traditional Chinese herbs, including Goji Berries, Bupleurum, Schisandra and Baical Skullcap.
This combination supports healthy liver function and the liver?s natural detoxification processes as well as helping decrease free radicals formed in the body, which are a normal consequence of the body’s natural detoxification processes
Benefits of Livaclean:
- Milk Thistle to support healthy gallbladder function, assist in the digestion of fats consumed and maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of Milk Thistle in Western herbal medicine. Milk Thistle also has anti-inflammatory properties that support liver health and helps maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine and citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Goji Berries to strengthen the liver and help reduce free radical formation.
- Schisandra to also support the health of the liver and is rich in antioxidants to reduce free radical formation.
- Citrus peel, traditionally used to support the liver?s natural detoxification and aid in relieving excessive belching and symptoms of indigestion (nausea, bloating, poor appetite and feelings of fullness) based on the traditional use of it in Chinese medicine.
- Citrus peel and Bupleurum, traditionally used in the maintenance of the secretion and flow of bile as well as regulating the flow of Qi or life force energy
- Bupleurum is also used to stimulate the movement of stagnant or congested Qi and relieve symptoms associated with liver stagnation such as irritability and premenstrual mood swings, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM.
NOTE: Prior to shipping of all vitamins and supplements, Vim & Co’s Pharmacists will review your order and may be in contact (if they deem necessary) to discuss your medical history and existing medications, in relation to any products where contraindications may exist.