Oriental Botanicals AllergE contains a blend of herbs known as Minor Bupleurum Combination, which has been used for around 3000 years in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), where it’s traditionally used to improve the body’s resistance to allergens. According to TCM philosophy, AllergE works by tonifying Lung Qi, the form of life force energy (or Qi) that’s associated with the Lung organ-meridian system.
In Chinese medicine, key herbs in Minor Bupleurum Combination are traditionally used to relieve a variety of mild allergy symptoms, and some have additional benefits for digestive, skin or respiratory-related symptoms, as detailed below.
Key ingredients & Benefits of Oriental Botanicals AllergE formula:
- Contains a blend of herbs called Minor Bupleurum Combination, which is traditionally used to improve the body’s resistance to allergens in TCM, where it’s believed to work by tonifying Lung Qi
- Baical skullcap, traditionally used to relieve mild allergy symptoms in TCM, and to help manage hayfever and mild eczema and hives
- Bupleurum, traditionally used to ease mild food intolerance symptoms such as digestive discomfort, nausea, bloating and diarrhoea in TCM
- Korean ginseng to calm inflamed, hot and itchy skin conditions like mild eczema and hives, based on its traditional use in TCM
- Chinese licorice, traditionally taken to relieve mild bronchial irritation and respiratory mucus (catarrh) in TCM
NOTE: Prior to shipping of all vitamins and supplements, Vim & Co’s Pharmacists will review your order and may be in contact (if they deem necessary) to discuss your medical history and existing medications, in relation to any products where contraindications may exist.
Check out other Oriental Botanicals products here.