UltraBiotic IBS contains an evidence-based, dairy-free blend of four probiotic strains known as LAB4 to support the health of the digestive system and may provide relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS. It is shelf-stable, providing 25 billion CFU at room temperature and 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
Additionally, UltraBiotic IBS may assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic use, and may also provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
Benefits of UltraBiotic IBS:
- Is an evidence-based blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) known as LAB4, which may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Has clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing the number of days of abdominal pain.
- May assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic therapy.
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- Contains probiotic strains that have been selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated (2-8C). Do not freeze.
Dairy-free and vegetarian friendly.
Check out other BioCeuticals products here.