Bioceuticals ChondroPlex combines clinically trialled glucosamine and chondroitin with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to provide a comprehensive joint formula. ChondroPlex may help in slowing the progression of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, and provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
This is a non-shellfish, non-GMO derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellfish allergies.
Benefits of Bioceuticals Chondroplex:
- Provides three key joint nutrients : glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM in convenient tablet form.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Contains scientifically validated GlucosaGreen glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride and Bioiberica’s BioActive chondroitin sulfate with OptiMSM all at therapeutic doses.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
Check out other BioCeuticals products here.