Established in 1965, Baxter of California is an award-winning men’s grooming and personal care range.
The brand’s Facial Scrub is a physical exfoliator that contains essential fatty acids to effectively remove dead skin cells whilst nourishing the skin. It effectively tones, exfoliates, and promotes cell renewal, improving smoothness and revitalising the complexion.
Gritty in a good way, a combination of powerful extracts such as fatty avocado oil, ginkgo, aloe, and honey polishes and calms the skin without excessive drying, delivering essential fatty acids to nourish the skin cell matrix with present anti-age benefits.
Key Ingredients of Facial Scrub:
- Cornmeal and walnut particles: an eco-friendly physical exfoliating agent.
- Avocado oil: rich in fatty acids to deeply nourish and moisturise the skin.
- Gingko: contains anti-bacterial properties that can help prevent acne.
- Aloe vera: soothes inflammation and hydrates the skin.
- Honey: contains antioxidants to help prevent and fight signs of sun damage. Honey is also an excellent hydrator.