This interactive, two part, 60-minute session is the perfect introduction to skincare and beauty and a brilliant opportunity to learn practical skincare and makeup application tips to enhance your natural beauty. Whether you are a complete beauty novice or someone looking for an easy, every day look, this workshop is a casual, fun and interactive platform to trial some new products, ask questions and learn some easy to apply skincare and beauty techniques.
The session will commence with an introduction to skincare and skin preparation with Vim & Co’s Founder and Pharmacist, Yen Tran.
Yen will provide an overview on:
- The importance of skin health as a foundation for makeup
- Makeup removal, the importance of removing makeup and the best products to consider
- A simple, effective skincare regime including cleansers, toners and moisturisers suitable for different skin types
- The role of treatment products including masks, mud masks, acids (the difference between AHA and BHA acid exfoliators), Vitamin C, Oils and Retinol, targeted toward specific skin concerns.
Perth Makeup Artist, Erin Maie, will then join us to introduce you to some of our favourite multi-purpose beauty products and how to incorporate simple techniques for a natural finish including;
- The do’s and don’ts of choosing beauty products touching on:
- Ingredients/textures to avoid for different skin
- Choosing colours to suit your complexion
- Mixing cream and powder products
- Tips and tricks for using multi-purpose beauty products
- Applying Foundation including:
- Colour matching
- Application tools – beauty blender, brush or fingers
- Using setting sprays and powders
- Achieving a flawless finish without going full coverage
Erin and Yen will also make time at the conclusion of the formal session to help you shop in-store for personal products and answer any specific skincare and beauty questions.
Due to the interactive nature of this workshop, places are limited. Call (08) 9328 9447 to book your seat!