Soothing and rejuvenating, The Beauty Chef’s bio-fermented Beauty Fix Balm™ is a multi-tasking super balm that heals, nourishes and protects dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin.
Beauty Fix Balm™ is a skincare staple for all skin types that helps to balance and protect the skin’s ecosystem and microbiome with live, bio-fermented plant compounds including coconut, legumes, grasses, seeds, honey and green ginger. The soothing formula also helps reduce inflammation.
You can use this hardworking pot of perfection as a hydrating lip balm, de-puffing eye balm, dry skin moisturiser or soothing skin salve on dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows.
The balm’s skin-loving, wholefood ingredients are activated by The Beauty Chef’s exclusive, Flora Culture™ fermentation process. This cleverly transforms the amino acids in the grains, legumes and seeds into smaller peptides so they can be better absorbed by your skin, where they can help rejuvenate and repair on a deeper level.
The creation of lactic acid during the fermentation process further supercharges Beauty Fix Balm™, boosting its ability to hydrate your skin and promote collagen synthesis.
- Soothes inflamed skin: bio-fermented, young coconut extract acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal ingredient and encourages the healing process.
- Smooths appearance: bio-activated coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that help encourage skin-cell repair and rejuvenation, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects skin surface: helps repair and restore your skin’s natural lipid barrier by replacing lipids lost due to UV exposure, stress and other environmental damage.
- Rejuvenates the skin: bio-fermented nutrients in the balm are better absorbed by your skin and therefore help to rejuvenate the skin’s deeper layers.
- Hydrates skin: the unique blend of phospholipids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals give the balm excellent conditioning and emollient properties, helping to hydrate your skin and prevent moisture loss.