Kiddie Connect is all about children connecting with their imaginations and sense of fun.
A useful puzzle for helping children to become familiar with the alphabet, and with the role of letters in the formation of words. A tracing stick is provided to help build the fine motor skills, practice pen holding and the correct way to write each letter. A great preschool puzzle to prepare a little one on the movements of writing and build their muscles ready for writing for extended periods of time.
Ideas for enhancing play and learning:
- Ask the child to select the letter that his/her name starts with. Repeat this with other family members and pets.
- While placing letters in their correct position on the board, it could be useful for the child to learn the sound of the letter and to have him/her think of other words that begin with this same sound.
- Ask your child to maze through the apple from 1 -10
- First simple naming words can be formed with the accompanying use of the Uppercase Puzzle. Children can begin to recognise the difference between upper and lowercase letters.
- Trace and practice the movement of writing letters.
- Suitable for ages: 18+ months
- Crafted from wood
Dimensions: 28cm (l) 28cm (w) 3cm (h)