Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains biologically active forms of B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate), Quatrefolic® and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- May aid in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- May help to maintain nervous system function and support a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- May support the health and production of red blood cells and support cardiovascular system health.
- Contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 may help to support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels
NOTE: Prior to shipping of all vitamins and supplements, Vim & Co’s Pharmacists will review your order and may be in contact (if they deem necessary) to discuss your medical history and existing medications, in relation to any products where contraindications may exist.